I am a full-time Real Estate Agent; your time is valuable to me, I work weekends and evenings to fit your busy life schedules.
As an Air Force wife, I moved 18 times all around the country for 22 years buying and selling our family homes. I am glad to be back in South Dakota and am excited to call Mitchell Home. I am a Proud Military Mom with 2 sons serving in the Army & Navy. I am a Certified “Boots on the Ground Training” and Military Relocation Professional to assist our military veterans in purchasing a home.
I come from a family of educators and enjoy sharing the most recent industry trends and knowledge with you. I want to help you feel confident as an informed buyer or seller of your family home. I will patiently listen to your needs in buying and selling your home. I am here for you in the "House Hunt"!
- 2017- “Rising Star” Awarded to a REALTOR® who has been licensed for less than 5 years. Community involvement, State Association, and Mitchell Board involvement.
- Mitchell Board of REALTORS® Secretary/ Treasurer 2017-2018/2018-19.
- State Board of Education- 2 years
- State Board of Conflict Resolution- 2 years
- Certified "Boots on the Ground" Military Housing training- 2017
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP) certified- 2018
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Mitchell Chamber of Commerce